So you’re probably wondering,” Who on Earth cares about you? Who the heck would read this? And because of this, why am I reading this?” Well, guess what: I don’t care. It’s not that I don’t care what you think, it’s that I don’t care what you think about me. So those people who are not more than half pessimistic in their body, here is some stuff about me:
- As the title suggests, I LOVE Pokemon (sorry, there’s no way I can have an E with the signature ` on it) , especially Pikachu, Snover, and Fennekin.
- The reason for these three is of my 3 buddies (stuffed animals) , Sibby the snowman (Snover), Abdul the fennec fox (Fennekin), and last, but not least, Pikachu the… well, you get the idea.
- I have Asperger’s syndrome, a form of autism, so I see things differently than other people. When we’re talking about autism, my 2 heroes are Temple Grandin and Max J. Horowitz.
- I am 12 years old, in 7th grade, and think that I am the only intelligent person in my school, when it comes to common sense and wits.
- I have 1 brother, 1 sister, and 1 turtle, Arkey (named after the largest turtle that ever lived, the archelon).
So, basically, that is an overview of my life so far. I hope that most of you people who are going to be reading this aren’t haters, because please, don’t hate!