13 years ago, I was born. I remember nothing. I was a bluish lump of the universe.
Why was I blue and not pink?
The cord. Wrapped around my neck not once, not twice, but FOUR times.
I couldn’t breathe.
The doctors tried to get me to breathe, but I just couldn’t. And the whole time, my mother was trying to see me, to hold me, to love me.
Twenty minutes later, I took my first breath.
It was beautiful. Of course, I remember nothing.
13 years later, here I am, writing this blog. 13 years of Asperger’s, My Little Pony, Pokemon, Doctor Who, and dinosaurs.
Eeeup, my life has been fantastic.
Have you ever done something dumb, while at the same time, know that it was bad for your health, or stupid? This just goes to show what the human race is mostly made up of: ignorance. Like when you see (or smell) somebody smoke. They know that they will probably get lung cancer, or make somebody else get lung cancer from second-hand smoke, but they don’t care. Why? Ignorance. And when somebody goes breaking into a store, stealing whatever they want (A.K.A. Black Friday) when they know it’s wrong. Again, ignorance. Cheating, breaking the law, making another unnecessary NBC, CBS, or FOX sitcom. So why do we do it? Because we know that it is stupid and dumb, but do we care? NO-O-O! Some people just let those crazy people die, or face their punishment, or regret what they did. But I want to help, like get over their addiction, or make their punishment lighter, or get rid of The Mindy Project on their DVR. Because I know that there is hope deep-down inside them. And I intend to bring out that hope for everyone.
So you’re probably wondering,” Who on Earth cares about you? Who the heck would read this? And because of this, why am I reading this?” Well, guess what: I don’t care. It’s not that I don’t care what you think, it’s that I don’t care what you think about me. So those people who are not more than half pessimistic in their body, here is some stuff about me:
- As the title suggests, I LOVE Pokemon (sorry, there’s no way I can have an E with the signature ` on it) , especially Pikachu, Snover, and Fennekin.
- The reason for these three is of my 3 buddies (stuffed animals) , Sibby the snowman (Snover), Abdul the fennec fox (Fennekin), and last, but not least, Pikachu the… well, you get the idea.
- I have Asperger’s syndrome, a form of autism, so I see things differently than other people. When we’re talking about autism, my 2 heroes are Temple Grandin and Max J. Horowitz.
- I am 12 years old, in 7th grade, and think that I am the only intelligent person in my school, when it comes to common sense and wits.
- I have 1 brother, 1 sister, and 1 turtle, Arkey (named after the largest turtle that ever lived, the archelon).
So, basically, that is an overview of my life so far. I hope that most of you people who are going to be reading this aren’t haters, because please, don’t hate!